CE's that are useful for yourself and clients
Take time for yourself to process and explore
– Eleanor Brownn
The day will provide you with the tools and space to rest, let go of stress, and fill up on energy and inspiration.
You will be guided through a variety of creative activities that will engage creativity and sooth the soul. Take time for yourself to regain energy through connecting with creativity and be guided though a personal journey of self-care.
Engage in a unique art journaling experience in which you will be guided through 10 different creative stations. Each station will provide you with all the materials and instructions necessary to immerse yourself in an individual 20 minute activity for self-care. As you rotate through each activity, you will explore mandala making, watercolors, words of affirmations, journaling, collage, drawing with scissors, playing with paint sticks, and many more. No artistic talent required. Work at each station can be done at your own pace.
At the end of the day of relaxing and recharging, you will have the start of a beautiful art journal and numerous ideas to continue using creativity in your own cycle of self-care.
Saturday June 24th
Sunday June 25th
Online Via Zoom
- Zoom link will be emailed
First 10 participants get it for just $199
$199 - Use Code:
Register early for $80 off!
$260 until June 3rd
Price after June 3rd
$340 - Registration closes June 22nd
What do I need?
- Activities will be completed in a sketchbook. If you have an unlined notebook/sketchbook (ideally sized 8x10 or larger) you are welcome to bring it to use during the day. If you prefer to buy one, there will be 8.5x11in spiral bound sketchbooks available for $5 purchase prior to and at the time of the event.
- Each station will provide you with exactly what you need for the activity as well as some additional resources to help spark creativity! All materials will be supplied and there will be an abundance of materials to utilize.
- If you have a favorite pen or art supply you would like to use during the day, feel free to bring it. Any personal materials you bring will be just for you and not shared.
Space is limited to 10 participants, so early registration is encouraged.
- This event is designed for any and all skill levels
- Prompt start time at 1:00pm
- Water, tea, and coffee will be available
- All art materials are non-toxic and washable
- Participating in event will receive a 10% discount for a future workshop led by Megan Bryant (Creative Art Journaling Workshop planned for early May )
- This event is designed for adults ages 18+
- Free parking is available behind the building in our private parking lot, or along E Howard Ave. in front of the building
Meet the Facilitator:
My name is Megan Bryant and I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Board Certified Art Therapist at The Peaceful Place. I have seen and experienced the benefits of using creativity not only in my therapy work with clients, but for my own self-care.
This day has been specially designed to introduce others to fun ways of playing with art materials and tapping into the creative part of our brains to provide yourself with necessary time for self-care.
I look forward to spending the day with you!
Questions? Contact Megan Bryant at email@example.com